Friday, February 10, 2017

1-1-17 Winner and Top Picks

Time to announce our 1-1-17 Winner and Top Picks!!!


Our prize was a $10 gift certificate to any online store of your choice
 
Here is what our sketch looked like:

And our Winner is:


Congrads!!! Contact me via Facebook ... send me your email address and where you 
want your gift certificate to and I will get it all set up for you!!

Now on to our Top Picks:



and 


Congrads to all the girls!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with for our current challenge!!

Hope to see all of you playing along with us!!

Hugs,
Cathy


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner! Thank you for picking mine as one of your top picks! It was a fun sketch to work with!
    Blessings,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting my layout. I love all your sketches!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a new granddaughter so I've been busy with her and I'm so behind on checking out blogs for more layouts. I just now printed the sketch for the 15th and decided I should look further to see who was picked for last challenge. Imagine my surprise when I saw my layout. Thanks so much. It was a great sketch to work with so now I have to get busy with the latests one.

    ReplyDelete